Friday, August 14, 2009

Body weights worn during long distance running--theory and results

I recently put up a couple of pages on the angelfire server, because the pages contain tables, which are hard to get into this blog.

I realize that I did not know enough regarding how much I should wear on wrists, ankles, thighs, and in the weight vest, when wearing such weights while doing the six mile run walk routine, involving a mile run, then a mile walked then a mile run then a mile walked then a mile run then a mile walked for a total of six miles.

So I investigated regarding how much the various parts of the body weigh in proportion to the body as a whole, in order to determine how much the various weights should weigh in proportion to each other if things are to be properly balanced. You can read what I discovered at:

http://coolname001.angelfire.com/bodyweightproportions.htm

You can read on the poundage of the various weights I wore during the runs and the results starting with Aug 8 2009 at:

http://coolname001.angelfire.com/6mileruninbodywts.htm

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC