Monday, March 14, 2005

Scorned Venus, Earth-ball Fat-man -- Dreams

Dreams I have had since March 3

1 'The Scorned Venus' by DeVirgilio
Venus was in the apartment I lived in when attending high school. I had shrugged Venus off, and so she was so distraught that her second choice was my brother. I felt sorry for her that she should be so obsessed with someone that their second choice becomes that someone's brother, no matter how dissimilar the two brothers might be. In real life I have felt disgust for Venus (not her real name) because of her social cowardice, but in the dream I felt pity for her. I touched her on her arm with my hand. I noticed how her body color was a healthy looking combination of pinks and browns. In real life Venus is this woman who is a pretty tall strong muscular in a feminine way "Glamazon". After crushing me by depriving me of a social life she decided to zoom in on her crushed prey which would have to marry her, so it has seemed to me in real life.

2 EARTH-BALL-FAT-MAN ZOOMS INTO HIS MATE
There was this living thing that looked like a sphere, like planet earth from a faraway spaceship; its surface looked a dark blue for the water, and green for the continents on earth. It horizontally took up about one tenth of my vision. It was against a dark blue or black background. It was lively and it spied, at a distance from itself equal to about twenty times its width, a similar ball like sphere, which was female. The first male earth-ball sphere, stared at the second earth ball sphere, and zoomed into the second female earth-ball sphere, at such a high speed you could barely see it zoom through the air, into the female ball's vagina and into the female ball. End result was that the male ball had disappeared into the female ball. After this happened I heard a high pitched noise, like the noise you hear in saturday morning cartoons after something allegedly noteworthy and scintillating occurs. The ball like male character was zany, cartoon-like, comical; he reminded me of people who are overweight in the sense of having too much fat in their belly-groin area, people who insult people who are not overweight in this sense, who insult people like Venus, but who never insult people who are overweight as I use the term here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC