Saturday, March 19, 2005

Fw: Indian Flood, Nude MIT race, -- Dreams


Dreams I have had since March 3.

The Indian Flood

India had been hit by a flood. for at least a few dozen yards inland, its
land had been covered by about six feet of clay that had been washed on to
the land by the flood. The Indians were excavating in the clay that the
flood had washed up, looking for archaeological artifacts.

The Nude race at MIT

In the dream there was a nude race indoors at MIT through the MIT hallways.
It was some kind of benefit. Though the race was supposed to be a nude race
the runners were clothed. I saw this woman about five ten inches in height,
with a wide and stocky build, from about ten yards away, from the rear of
her and to the right of her, as she was jumping a hurdle in this race. She
was white with straight brown hair, she wore a tight black body-hugging
short sleeved shirt and tight black shorts of the type that have been
replacing the bikini bottom type things at track meets and volleyball games.
She seemed a fast and strong runner. Seemed to me that she was the woman
from the nails shop on Main St. In the dream she was less stocky than she
was the last time I saw her.

In real waking life watching the Marathon I saw a busty woman wearing an MIT
shirt running the race. As she ran by me, the way it seemed to me, was, that
upon seeing me, and for at least a few seconds thereafter, she developed an
agonized expression on her face, which I felt indicated to me how attractive
I am to her. I marveled that after running about 16 miles she would still be
able to be so excited about seeing me. I sent some emails out to people
connected to her in which I didnt mention her best as I can recall. I can
imagine being put through all kinds of unnecessary hassles and tension by
people I encounter should I attempt to track her down. I have had some
dreams about her that she is one of a few wives. I have heard some rumor
that she is into me. But nevertheless I feel terrorized at the prospect of
attempting to hunt her down.

I had another dream along with the one described here but an aquaintance
rang the bell on my apartment and babbled away non-stop, and the noise of
him babbling disrupted my train of thought and I forgot this other dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC