Wednesday, March 16, 2005

BA on fast track beautiful lady -- dream

Dreams I have had since March 11

1 The beautiful white glamazon BA treated as an equal of MBAs

The dream was about straight-black-haired Erin G, the young white beautiful woman who used to be a college track star. I had it night of Tuesday March 15 after finishing writing my introductory MBA school essays.

In the dream there was this guy wearing a short sleeved shirt that was a reddish orange color, with sleeves that reached almost to his elbows. He was the slim lean muscular type, about six feet four inches tall, muscular. He had normal length slightly curly light brown hair, that some might call "reddish" or "auburnish". He had a long thin face, a normalish to lighter than normal mustache and beard. He was tanned. His hair color was probably so similar to his skin color that it made his facial hair look sparser than it really was. He kept winding up standing next to me or sitting next to me. It was as if he wanted me to overhear his cell phone conversation with Erin G. It was as if he wanted me to get interested in Erin G. From listening to him talk to Erin G on the cell phone (seemed he wanted me to over-hear) I could tell that Erin G despite not having an MBA but just having a BA, was in a comfortable and secure position at some firm where she was paid as much as MBAs and treated as well as MBAs.

When I awoke I was thinking, that all my life I have wanted to be treated as an equal of MBAs despite only having a BA, but I have never gotten what I have wished for, but Erin has....it seemed a manifestation of feminism to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC