Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dream about William the Conqueror

Last night, I had a dream about William the Conqueror (tommorrow is the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics).

In the dream, I was one of a group of about a half dozen people, that included William the Conqueror. We ran across an open flat area in front of a cliff, while people were shooting at us. Then we climbed the tall cliff to get to the top. The cliff was irregular, almost vertical, it had dark green vegetation of various sorts on it. It was like the storming of Dargai Heights, which I had been reading about earlier this week.

While we were doing this, William the Conqueror was talking to us. He emitted a huge amount of information for every minute he talked; he talked fast. His memory and knowledge were encyclopaedic. He did not have to stop and think before saying knowledgable things, his memory was instantaneous. His voice was like the voice of this guy who appears on US national cable TV and talks in a British accent. His voice was grandfatherly, deep, somewhat gruff, but amiable. His voice could produce relaxation in a coward under fire. Not sure if my memory is right but what I was thinking when I awoke was that his voice was like that of the actor Richard Burton.

The Conqueror spoke of many things, while we were in the process of storming across the plain in front of the cliff and climbing the cliff. Unfortunately, I do not now remember most of the things that he said. All I remember was that at one point he asserted that men had a small penis like thing, other than the penis, somewhere in their torso; I think he said that this thing was in the area of the scrotum. He said that this thing was bigger in some men than in others.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC