Thursday, December 28, 2006

Two Noteworthy Dreams (about Running a Summer Camp, and Linda S) I had this Week

Some dreams seem to have more psychological or social significance than other dreams. I have had a few dreams recently here are a couple of them that seem to have special psychological/social siginificance.

In the first dream I was running this summer camp. I felt happy and energetic in a child-like way from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep, sort of the opposite of the way I have often felt lately. The way I felt reminded me of the way Linda S and Sara Underwood the TV announcer sometimes seem to be.

We at this summer camp had programs for people from little children on up to adults. We traveled around to different summer camps, and did things like find the best music program at a summer camp and transplant it to our super-summer-camp.

At our summer camp, there was a program for little children; I saw the little children sitting on the ground, and near them was this thing that looked like the boxes in Hollywood Squares, about four rows one on top of each other with four boxes in each row, and a person in each box. But in this children's version of Hollywood Squares, the people in the boxes were cartoon characters; one of them was Fred Flintstone. Fred Flintstone in this Hollywood Squares box for kids we had at our camp, looked very happy and energetic, he was so happy and energetic that his eyes were crossed--and the kids he was entertaining seemed to feel similarly to the way he did.

As we traveled around visiting different summer camps putting together our super-summer-camp, I traveled by lying on the roof of a Honda Element car, on my stomach, head forward, as the car moved at high speed. My Honda Element is orange but this one whose roof I rode on was I think blue. I saw myself lying on the roof of a fast moving Honda Element that was traveling on Beaver Street,the road that passes in front of Bentley college.

In the second dream of special significance, I was sitting with Linda S who went to my high school at a table. The chairs were little brown chairs and the tables were low round and brown. Next to the chairs and tables were these shallow pools of water, I think some kind of show was going on in the shallow pools of water.

Linda looked pretty as she did last time I saw her in real life but she looked different compared to how she looked last time I saw her. Her hair was black not brown, she wore it in a pony tail, she had lipstick on which she does not usually wear. Her face looked more typical than in real life, she looked pretty but not as strikingly pretty as when I saw her last, her face reminded me of the face of a doll or a toy, and she was moderately busty as opposed to sort of flat as she seems to be in real life. I think she was wearing a black long sleeved shirt made out of a thickish softish material. She looked a little shorter than she did last time I saw her. But her personality, her mind, her movements were the same as in real life when I had been around her, and I had the same affectionate respectful feelings for her as I often did in real life.

Linda for some reason (in my poems I call Jesus Yayzoos as it was first written in the Greek scriptures) considered me to be of the Greek Orthodox branch of Christianity, as she sat there she told me she liked this Greek Orthodox branch of Christianity she considered me to be part of.

A little book about three inches wide and four inches high that we had with us that had a black cover fell towards the shallow pools next to us. I dove into the pool to catch the book before it fell in the water. I caught it and threw it towards the chairs and the tables, but it flew straight up when I threw it not forward, it was a very light book. I caught it and threw it again and the same thing happened. Again I caught it and threw it and the same thing happened. I do not remember what happened to the little book in the end.

I got out of the water with most of my body naked, somehow the clothes had magically come off me. My skin was brown as if tanned, I started walking somewhere with Linda. I was telling her about how I had noticed how my body was well structured and that with some emphasis on food and weightlifting I would look like a deity.

Linda and I and about four people headed to a train station near where we had been sitting to go to dinner somewhere. Linda and the people we were with went inside the train station doors, but I retreated to a seat outside the train station doors where I had accidentally left behind some notebooks and other stuff. I grabbed the notebooks and the other stuff, put some of the other stuff in pouches in green plastic notebooks, and awkwardly carried the notebooks and the stuff under my arm back towards the train station. Right outside the train station a bunch of the stuff I was trying to carry spilled out on to the ground. There was stuff like egg shaped chocolate in silver wrapping all over the ground in front of the train station doors. A train station supervisor came out, he was white, clean-shaven with black hair, he reminded me of Mr. Gollinger who works for the landlord where I live. He told me that I could pick up all the candy and stuff that had spilled on the ground myself, or pay $75 to the train station. I was trying to figure out what to do, when the dream ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC